Before launching your rewards program, Kard will work with you to review the application that you have created within a test environment. Ideally, the full web / mobile application is built, so we can review the full rewards experience that will be delivered to your consumers. The purpose of this check is to confirm that the integration utilizes the full functionality of Kard and will deliver the most value to you and your cardholders.
Specifically we will review the below use cases. Please work with your Kard account management team to complete the checklist.
Use Cases Reviewed
- Confirm a transaction with data in the correct format. Required fields for review include:
• Transaction Id
• Referring Partner User Id
• Transaction Dates (including Authorization and Settled)
• Card BIN
• Card Last Four
• Merchant Id
- Confirm the creation of a new cardholder in the sandbox environment with appropriate information.
- Confirm notification of a valid transaction for reward and demonstrate the end user experience of receiving a notification.
- Confirm the end user experience of viewing merchant locations and valid cashback offers within the web / mobile application.